Woodward's, Vancouver, 1984 (Limited Edition Print)
Most of the old Woodward’s site was demolished in 2006, to make way for the 400 million dollar Woodward’s Project, a mixed-use complex dominated by a 42-storey condo tower.
The original portion of the department store, built in 1903, was the heart of Vancouver's retail shopping district. The revolving neon Woodward's "W" sign was once a Vancouver landmark, as can be seen in another original from the 80s Vancouver portfolio.
All limited edition prints printed on acid-free 100% rag paper, using pigment inks.